- Imported from Sri Lanka, India
- Certification of Halal Endorsement Product, SGS System Certification, ISO 22000, Food Safety and Standards Authority of India, License under Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006 and SGS Coumarin Content.
- 100% Original Ceylon Cinnamon Powder
- Known as ‘The Real Cinnamon’ for the high Cinnamaldehyde content which is more than 70%
- Different from Cassia Cinnamon which is often used daily in Malaysian Cooking
- Contains Essential Cinnamon Oil properties which is very important for health
- Contains low level of Coumarin which can cause liver failure and other health damages if taken daily or in high doses
- Rich in Manganese, Fiber, Iron and Calcium.
- Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Bacterial Characteristics
Ceylon Cinnamon 3 Sachets
RM17.90+ Free Shipping
Dissolve one tablespoon (1/2 sachet) in a glass of warm water and drink 30 minutes before meal once a day. You can sprinkle Ceylon Cinnamon into your tea, to cook into your food or sprinkle on toast, cereal or desserts. Consume 30 minutes before eat
Store Ceylon Cinnamon in a dry place