- 100% Pure Honey
- Produced by wild bees that collect nectar from thousands of flowers (Multiflora) in Kyrgyzstan mountain
- International Recognition, ‘World Beekeeping Awards’ for high quality proucts which is eco-friendly, unpolluted landscape and fertile environment.
- Contains low sucrose and high combination of fructose and glucose.
- Contains Vitamin C and B Complex and mineral such as Magnesium, Sodium and Calcium and high in antioxidants.
- Winner of the International Beekeeping Congress Apimondia, Daejeon, South Korea 2015 and Golden Crown for Quality, London
- Available in single pack and also 3-pack.
Madu Asli Pergunungan Kyrgyzstan (1 botol x 125gm)
RM59.90+ Free Shipping
Best served as natural sweeteners. Replace the usage of sugar with the natural sweet from pure honey originated from unpolluted Kyrgyzstan Highlands. Use a tablespoon of Kyrgyzstan Mountain Pure Honey mixed with your food or drinks
Honey can be stored pretty much anywhere, at any temperature. It’s one of the few products in the world that never goes bad, due to its unique chemical composition. Honey has a very low water content (normally less than 18%), and a fairly high acidic level
Availability: 6 in stock